Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jack.The.Greeting.Farm.Eric's.Card



Hi all, The Greeting Farm, Jack, is so cute and has on such cute sneakers. Those were the inspiration for me to choose this digi stamp for my nephew's birthday card. He has a big collection of high top sneakers, scores of them. He'll be 18 next week so he may not appreciate the cutesy-ness of this card but I just love it! I cased this from
http://fantastink.blogspot.com/. It's the post dated 6/29/10.
I just changed the paper and colors. She did a great job.
You have to look hard at the picture to see the kraft cardstock that is blending in with my wallpaper. I used BG 6x6 paper, the dog and kitty one, can't remember the name.
Ribbon-Jillibean Soup, PTI-twine, BG button.
I will submit this to the Stamp Something challenge-Spots and Stripes.
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/something-with-spots-and-stripes_10.html
If anyone knows how to add a link to a blog with a shorter title link, please tell me. I've seen it where a person has a few words but when you click on it, the link comes up. ( not like I have it here, just above this sentence.)
Thanks, Kim

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kim this card is awesome! I love the patterns you put together and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Love the simplicity of your layout! The image really jumps out! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, Kim! I like the combination of designer papers you used and your coloring is great!

    As for adding a link (in case you didn't get an answer elsewhere or figure it out on your own)... when you are in the composing/editing function of your blog, copy the web address you want to link then highlight the words in yo0ur blog you want to link. From the tool bar at the top click in the icon that looks like a chain. It will open a pop up box where you will paste the web address. Click "ok" and the window will close and your text will now contain a link to the web site you'd like your readers to have access to. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete