Friday, October 22, 2010

ColourQ.Cards


Hi Bloggity Blog Friends,
If only I knew what I was doing when it comes to
html!!! Maybe I can take a class?
In this post you will find 2 sketches, one current
and one is older, 2 colour challanges, and 2 cardsthat I made. I used There She Goes stamp
sets for each card and the sentiment on the pink card is from Crafty Secrets. Please scroll down to
see cards.


I hope the colors on the first card are close to the colors in the challenge. I don't have Stampin Up CS so I have not idea what color River Rock is! I think this will do! (Basic Grey 6x6 paper).

I love this Pink card. It's for my friend going thru Chemo right now. The clouds have pretty stickles on them which didn't photograph well. The houndstooth paper is Pink Paisley.


Thanks for looking! Kim
Challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Both cards are fantastic! I'm sure your friend will really appreciate this card. Thanks for playing along with ColourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love both of your cards, the colors are done beautifully! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... just browsing through past challenges and wanted to tell you I love both of these... the pink and black card really drew me in! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete