Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mojo182.cr84fn20

 

Hi all, I wanted to have a sympathy/get well card in my stash so I made this card. I've had the stamped and colored image sitting around for months ago. I also had the paper picked out and sitting on my craft table. When I saw Mona's cr84fn20 challenge, the colors were perfect. And I used mojo182 for the sketch. I enjoyed using the seam binding. Believe it or not, I bought it 6 months ago and didn't use it. I decided that I didn't care for it when it was super wrinkled. So I ironed it and now I'm in love! It ties so nice without alot of bulk. Have a great week.



                                    http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/cr84fn20.html

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Kim! Love the sweet hummingbird and beautiful flower! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning! Love the image and pretty purple shades you used. I'm cracking up, about the seam binding, I can't seem to make the super wrinkly stuff work for me either. Going to take your tip and iron it I think! Wonderful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the stamped images, very pretty. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kim!! What a pretty humming bird and lovely purple flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! So glad you could join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this combination of challenges, the layout and colours work together so well. I love the little hummingbird, flowers and the senitment. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I had to laugh because I iron seam binding, too! Your card will be perfect if you need a sympathy card. Pretty flowers and bird and sentiment! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sympathy card, Kim! Love the sweet hummer and flowers.. So glad you joined us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete