Friday, May 6, 2011

Daughter.Cara's.Bday.SSS106



 
Hi, how cute is Cheeky Howdy from The Greeting Farm? So cute. I bought this stamp especially for a card for my DD. She loves country music (cowgirl boots), she has reddish hair and often wears it in braids and the jean shorts are so her! Cara also loves the color orange and is a fan of cute-sy images. Does she sound like she's 10 years old? Nope, she'll be 27 next week! Sorry Cara. I hope she likes this card, I'm sure she will. It makes my day if she says aaaaawwwww when i give her a card. Happy Birthday, sweetie pie.


Paper-Imaginisce? PTI CS
Stamp-The Greeting Farm
PrismaColor pencils, OMS
Tim Holtz ticket, SU punch, RRR Baker's Twine, Basic Grey, SU Buttons
Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Kim! This is so special since it looks like her, too cute. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete