Friday, March 2, 2012

Mojo.230.A Baby Boy card and Mini album

Hi All, Here is a little project I whipped up for my daughter's college friend who happens to be my neighbor. They bought a house in our neighborhood last year. She's pregnant with her second and I'm hoping it's a boy so I can give her this. I'm going to make a girl set too just in case.
I just felt like playing with this adorable MME lime twist paper and my New Arrival cricut cartridge to make the onsie mini album.
For the card I used this week's Mojo Monday 230 challenge. Link will be below. It's a very versatile sketch.
If you want to see more of the mini, I'll be posting it on "Life on the Scrap Beach" later. (in the photo section, no video this time)
Hope you enjoyed looking!
Kim
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/02/mojo-monday-230.html

5 comments:

  1. Precious! Both of them! That balloon paper is so cute to go along with your sentiment and your mini looks adorable. I have GOT to find some time to do another mini. I have an idea floating around but haven't found the time. Great projects Kim! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set! The card is fabulous and the little onesie album is just so sweet!!
    Thanks so much for sharing the link with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper ‹(•¿•)›

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the onesie album! It is so cute & the card is adorable with the stictching and hot air ballons. I love all the different textures from the twine, the button, the punched scallop to the clouds! That is really a cute card!! Thanks for stopping by for Scrappin' Saturday at Fantabulous Cricut!!
    Melissa
    http://scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, adorable card and I love the mini album. I'm sure your neighbor will really enjoy what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun gift project.....I'm sure it will be appreciated

    ReplyDelete