Sunday, September 23, 2012

PCS -Star Challenge

Hi Friends, I'm playing along in Papercraft Star's Challenge this week to add a star or stars to you card. I have some serious paper love for this Bo Bunny paper! I also know someone who's gonna have a boy in a few months so this goes in my stash for her.
The little rocket stamp is Stampin Up. I masked off the the little sentiment that said "have a blast" cuz it wasn't a baby sentiment. I colored the rocket twice and popped up one layer. I used a rub on for the sentiment. The sketch is an older Mojo Monday from this year. A Verve tag die was used and tied with bakers twine.
Thanks for visiting!
Kim :)

5 comments:

  1. KIm this is such an adorable card! I love that Bo Bunny paper line with it's bright fun colors. Thank you for sharing this little gem with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun little boy card, Kim, love all the stars! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Papercraft Star for the"include a Star" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this one Kim. Great boy card and the little rocket is soo cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete