Friday, December 28, 2012

MFT


Hi Friends, Happy 3 days after Christmas. I'm on vacation from work until Jan.2 and I am so thrilled to be relaxing and having time to craft!!
My husband's cousin and his wife have been having some medical problems lately so I whipped up this card for them. I've had this cute image colored up for months waiting to be made into a card. She is a Heather Ellis digi stamps. The sentiment is from another MFT stamp set, the one with the PI girl with the umbrella.
I used the current MFT sketch. The paper in from Echo Park, the card stock is PTI. Dies are spellbinders.

MFTWSC104
Simon Says Stamp-Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Perfectly colored, and I love that little heart with teh button! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete