Friday, March 8, 2013

"We interrpt this blog............

I fractured my ankle!!!! WHAT?!! Yes, unfortunately, after a 25 year hiatus I went snowmobiling for the weekend in Vermont. The snowmobile tipped over, my ankle twisted and pinned my ankle momentarily. So, a trip to the emergency room in an ambulance then an overnight stay in a hotel is how I spent my Saturday night.
That's me in the red coat. I feel like a airplane pilot with this helmet on!
My hubby is going to bring some of my stuff up from my basement craft room so I can make a card or 2 I hope.
Talk to you all soon!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Take care Kim, I hope the ankle is not too painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, Kim! Well, take care of yourself, and get well soon. We'll be here, when you're ready. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and watch some series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a bummer thing to happen on your trip. :-( Take care of yourself. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Kim, that is terrible. Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete