Sunday, September 22, 2013

Catered Crop-Packaging


Hey Friends, I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow so I jazzed up a gift bag with a homemade tag. Yes, I have shown this card before, a few months ago. The focus of this post is the bag and tag. I had the Catered Crop in mind while making it, their challenge is "Pack it up", some kind of packaging.
I hand cut the tag with my trimmer, added some patterned paper from Fancy Pants and a stamped element. The alpha stamps I used to stamp BABY are a non-brand. I don't know where they came from. The welcome stamp is CTMH.
After I set a large eyelet in the tag, I tying it on with some bakers twine and added a grograin bow.
Thanks for visiting today.
Kim
Catered Crop-Packaging
Totally Gorgeous Challenge -Dotty
Totally Papercrafts -Birthday or Baby

5 comments:

  1. Perfect for the challenge Kim. I'm sure the proud mom's well love the personal touch. Adorable design. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun baby set! the dots make if so bright and happy!! have you checked out the WMS blog Kim! http://www.waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/2013/09/september-release-dt-blog-hopwe-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful matching gift bag and card - love the fab bright colours.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little duo! The bright colours are really beautiful, it's really nice to see a baby card and parcel that's not just pink or blue - I fall into that trap every time!! :) I'll have to learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love it. I'm so glad you played along with us. This is so fun, it will make a beautiful keepsake for this little baby.

    ReplyDelete