Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Flourishes Blog Parade!


Hi Friends, If you know me at all, you'll know I LOVE Flourishes Stamps and use them all the time. I played in the Timeless Tuesday Challenges many, many times and have won free stamps frequently. I'm here to share just a few of my Flourishes creations. I'm sorry Jan is selling Flourishes and hope someone buys it so they will once again sell stamps and come out with new product from the wonderful illustrators.
 This sunflower card won me the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge.

 A beautiful Violets stamp set.

 A Latte stamp set


Beautiful Valentine stamp set. 

Oh, the Ice Skates stamp. MY number one favorite! I won The Shabby Tea Room Challenge with this tag.

Pretty Fall urn.
My first Flourishes stamp set, Cherry Blossoms.
Cute sled stamp! Oh, I could go on and on with the cards I've made. In fact, my first published card is with a Flourishes stamp, link here. Published Flourishes Card
My Dream was to be on the Design Team, which I never got the chance to do, but I still love these stamps!!
Farewell.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful recap of your Flourishes cards Kim. So sorry you didn't get to join the team but you sure provided some wonderful inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you do such beautiful work with the Flourishes stamps and I hope they can continue.

    ReplyDelete