Friday, April 3, 2015

MM152


Howdy Friends, I'm interrupting Easter Weekend for a Christmas card. I like playing at Merry Monday. Last year was the first time I had enough cards to mail because I was playing at Merry Monday throughout the year. So I'm doing it again this year. 
Sooooooooooo...Here's Merry Monday Challenge 152, which is to use Lime, Turquoise and White. I used this cute snowman from Clearly Besotted/Simon Says Stamp. The tag die is SSS too. The background was sponged with a Hero Arts stencil using pear tart ink from Momento. The stitched rectangle is Lil Inkers. Card Stock is PTI, Sequins from SSS. 
Well, back to preparing for a crowd on Sunday for dinner. Have a blessed weekend.

Holly Jolly Challenge -Feature a Creature
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge-222 -Stick it anyway you like


Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas card; the snowman is so stinkin' CUTE!!! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Kim! Love that snowman and how you used the colors! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image - and such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 222 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Kim! Love your card and that adorable tag & snowman! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable!! Love the tag and your cutie of a snowman. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little snowman. I love that you used a tag on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and colour combo . Love tags as toppers . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love your colour scheme Kim and this is such a cute design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges and I hope we will see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED to get those tags. LOL Love the stenciled inking for the background. Cute as a button for your Christmas stash. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this shade of lime and the pretty tags, Kim! Darling snowman too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely cards. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic take on the challenge colours, love you little sweet snowman. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Kin, really love how the colours pop and that stenciled background is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    CHNC Extra DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow the Merry Monday blog, always meaning to play along, but I guess I just need to be realistic... after retirement I'm going to pick some challenges and stick with them! This card is so darling in these fresh colors. I see it was a weekly winner, too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a cutie Kim! I love the fun sky in teal. Great composition!

    ReplyDelete