Thursday, October 1, 2015

Merry Monday 173


Hey there Friends, I've been MIA lately but I thought I'd play in the Merry Monday Challenge 173 this week. The challenge is to make a rainbow-colors themed card. I was going to stamp some rainbow snowflakes but then this Newton's Nook set was in the mailbox so I had to play! I colored the octopus with Copics and stamped the other images.

It's called Sea-sons Greetings and has cute nautical images, I won a gift cert. and chose this set.. I used Freshly Made Sketches 206 as a starting point and changed a few elements. 

Some other challenges I'm submitting to are:

7 Kids College Fund Challenge -Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges-275 -Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge -Dots and Stripes
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges 43 -Anything Goes

Thanks for visisting, Kim


13 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Kim! I love the rainbow colors and the repeated dots everywhere! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me, Kim! Love all the bold, bright, happy color here! So playfully unique for a Christmas creation, and the clear sequins are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that he is flush ed with excitement too .Lovely colouring and what a fun card . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too adorable, Kim. Perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the cute octopus with his rainbow mittens! The bubbles with the sequins are a fun touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I love...love the colors! Great coloring!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours on this fun festive card and the rounded corners are a great touch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! I love that octopus! Great colouring! The sequins make perfect water bubbles! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee So cute! The background stamping adds such great detail. Lots of fun Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fun card! Great colors! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, I love this adorable image and it is perfect for this challenge. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling super card with great designing. Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Challenge today! Good luck! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete