Saturday, June 18, 2016

Inspired by all the little Things #20


Hi Friends, Today I have a card focusing (ha, get it? snort!) on cameras! It's for this week's Inspired by all the little Things Challenge #20.

 I don't have a camera stamp and I didn't go with the color turquoise like the inspiration photo but I had Simple Stories patterned paper with cameras that I used for the background. Then I used some vellum cut with a Wplus9 die to tone down the pattern. My circle shaker looks like a lens, right? I used a SSS stitched circle die, more simple stories paper and beautiful PPP sequins. The sentiment is from SSS reason to smile stamp set.

Tell me, Friends, what kind of occasion does this sentiment work for? I'm kinda stumped?

Come play with us this week, won't you? Thanks for visiting!
Kim

Other Challenges:
As you like it -Favorite die and why *Favorite die is any stitched circle die like I have used here.
Inspiration Destination _Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Kim, I love that you made a shaker card!! And yes, it does look like a lens - and the sentiment is perfect for the theme. I think this would make a great 'encouragement' sort of card, and think it could even work for a birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun! Cute paper, and look at all those fabulous sequins! I'm feeling sequin deprived. Yes, it does look like a camera lens. The camera in the inspiration photo is so cool! I think the sentiment is great and would use it for a "just because" or birthday. I send out a lot of cards for any little reason, so it would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun shaker! What a creative take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitched dies are a firm favourite among a lot of crafters at the moment I think, I certainly love them too. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week with your gorgeous card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and the fun shaker element! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute shaker, Kim! Love the fun background and sentiment! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that you were inspired to make a shaker as the "lens" of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have stitched dies in our stash and your fabulous card showcases the fact perfectly!! Thank you for joining us at AYLI...Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shaker card Kim! It does look like a lens on the front. So great the way you tied in that patterned paper and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete