Saturday, November 26, 2016

Inspired by all the little Things 34


Hey friends, thanks for visiting my blog today to see Inspired by all the little things, challenge 34. 
This week we have a great holiday photo inspiration for you. 

For my card I made a chalkboard style focal point. I used a Stampin Up stamp embossed in white on black card stock and sponged with white ink. I cut the square with SB dies. 

I used some Simon says Stamp ornament dies to die cut the ornaments and tied them with twine. Gold sequins were added for a bit of sparkle.

Joyce Mehrberg is our guest this week and the design team has made some beautiful cards so come visit and link up a card too!
Take care!
Kim



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kim, I love t hose big baubles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you matched up the chalk board and ornaments with the inspiration photo, and the polka dot frame is so cute! Perfect, and it makes a fabulous Christmas card. You're doing a great job getting them done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chalkboard focal point on this beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! The chalkboard element is fun and I like all the traditional Christmas colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete