Saturday, June 10, 2017

Inspired by all the little things #60




Hey Friends, Welcome to Challenge 60 at Inspired by all the little things! I pulled out my new SSS June card kit and inked up the flower cluster with the new Barely Beige ink and then heat embossed clear EP over top. I water colored it with Distress Inks and when dry, I added some colored pencil highlights in certain areas. 

Using MFT alpha dies I cut the Mr. and Mrs. into the panel.  In my first attempt, I filled the apha's in with 3 layers of white card stock to mimic the inspiration but didn't like it so card 2 is a shaker instead. I added some sparkling clear, and iridescent sequins and some twine to finish it. 

This week our guest is Jen Willis. Come on by. We'd love to show you the design teams' cards. 
AND we hope you join us. 
Kim


5 comments:

  1. LOVE this gorgeous shaker card! Very clever to use the letters for the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE this! Your coloring is so soft and beautiful and it's fabulous as a shaker. Another stamp set I adore. Can't wait to start shopping again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and coloring Kim! I love the Mr. & Mrs. cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of your stamping with the cut outs for the shaker. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete