Saturday, February 17, 2018

Inspired by all the little things 80


Hi Friends, Inspired by all the little things #80 is now open. What a pretty color palette! 
I was drawn to the gold Hello word and the pink and aqua colors. 
I started with a Simon Says Stamp set, Hello Beautiful! and I embossed with gold EP. I cut it out with a SSS stitched circle die and layered it on top of a bunch of pretty patterned paper. The gold mat is a paper from Recollections. I added a few sequins and some twine. 
Dana Seymour is our guest for the month. Come on by and submit a card. It's just too pretty NOT to!
Kim

Other challenge links below

4 Crafty Chicks Lots of Layers
Creative Knockouts Anything goes
The House that stamps built Tic tac toe, I used pastel colors, p.paper, die cut

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love the layers/colors and that great big "Hello!"
    Thanks so much for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the gold embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love this! Fabulous sentiment stamp and all that wonderful designer paper. A card after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card IS beautiful!! I love the gold embossed sentiment and all your beautiful papers! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeps! The gold embossing is stunning. So crisp and clean on the white and I love the other colors in the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color palette! Love the way you interpreted the photo for your card.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING all the patterns on your card, it fairly sizzles with layers and textures. The golden stamping is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete