Thursday, April 26, 2018

Seize the Birthday Anything Goes


Hi Friends, It's Seize the Birthday time! This week the topping is "Anything Goes"! You can make ANY birthday card and link it up. 

This time I made a simple shaker card. I layered some patterned paper on a black card stock mat and die cut a Spellbinder Star. I added foam tape to the back and piled up some pretty SSS sequins in the center. 
I white heat-embossed a Newton's Nook Happy Birthday sentiment from the cocktails stamp set on black cs. I set the whole panel on a patterned paper background cut to A2 size. 
I have enjoyed my guesting at Seize the Birthday so much!
Thanks for visiting today! 
Kim


Other Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Love your pretty shaker card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun shaker card. I adore that back panel too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaker card! Loving those pattern papers too - way to make a quick card!! :) Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration for Seize the Birthday challenge!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun design, any girl would love! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! I have to admit, I never find any shaker card *simple*, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for being our Special Party Guest. You are going out with a bang and this special and colorful shaker card. You will be missed. Thanks again!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in agreement with Barbara! You will definitely be missed over at Seize the Birthday! This shaker card is wonderful! I have no idea why I let this types of cards intimidate me. Thanks for everything and look forward to having you back in our gallery from time to time! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and happy birthday card, love those sequins.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never mind that this is a "happy" birthday card. It's just a happy card all around. Fun papers and all the multicolored sequins are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super shaker card, Kim! I love how you can see the card base through the shaker, though I can't quite figure out how you adhered it without the sequins spilling all over the place. Thanks so much for being our Surprise Party Guest at STB!

    ReplyDelete