Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Card Concept 101


Hi Friends, it's time for our 101st challenge at The Card Concept! I went quite literal with this one. I purchased Penny Black's Pumpkin Truck stamp because I have lots of men to make cards for. I really like it too! 

I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versafine Ink and colored it with distress inks and a water brush. I then set it on a background of navy and white plaid patterned paper and then onto a navy card base. The sentiment is from Inky Antics. 

The card is a cross between mixed media and clean and layered.

We'd love to have you join us for the challenge this week!
Kim




3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, this is the perfect stamp for the challenge! Not just for guys, either -- I love it, too! Beautiful watercoloring. It looks like a big stamp that fills up the card. Very nice, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring looks amazing. I like your "literal" translation. LOL Great guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing take on the inspiration photo! And your watercoloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete