Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Card Concept 107


Hey Friends, Welcome to The Card Concept 107! We all love a rainbow design, right? I do. I was inspired to make my clean and layered card from the rainbow cupcakes. It made me think of my Lawn Fawn set  Baked with Love. Actually everything on this card is Lawn Fawn including the Really Rainbow paper and the Scalloped Box Die.

I stamped the images on Copic Express It card stock and colored with Copics. I die cut them out and die cut the box die. The dies for the mats on the flaps come with the die set too. 
This was fun to put together and is earmarked for a sweet young adult in my family. 

I hope you all play with us this week. Don't forget to visit The Card Concept blog and see what the other designers have made!
Until next time,
Kim


1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, this is so cute, Kim! I gather this is one of those fold-flat card-in-a-box designs. Some stamp sets are just perfect for it with all their coordinating images and sentiments, and this one surely is. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete