Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hi.Cupcake.SDS













Hi all, This is my first project as a guest designer for Sassy Design Studio. I'm so thrilled to be invited to join the team for the month!
Today is release day for Sassy. Check out the releases including the one I used for this card, Cupcake Honey. Isn't she cute?

I paper pieced the cupcake paper. I hope I did the design team proud with this card!

Paper-DCWV-Cardstock(Pink) Recollection CS(white)
Patterned paper-Sweet Stack 8x8-DCWV
Stamp-Sassy Design Studio Digital
Prisma pencils,oms
White pen-Inksentials
Ribbon-unknown(Michaels)
Stickles-crystal
Gems
Sewing machine
Much love, Kim






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer! The card is fabulous. Keep up the good work. You give me so much inspiration with your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kim! I love your layout. The cupcake paper and ribbon are too perfect! So glad you are joining us as gust designer this month, can't wait to see what you come up with! See you later at the party...I'll bring the wine, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks good enough to eat, Kim! Love that cupcake paper! I have the sudden urge to go bake after this blog hop! lol You most certainly did them proud! :) Great debut as August Guest Designer for SSD!

    ReplyDelete