Thursday, April 7, 2011

C4C.Phindy.Humor.cupcake.craft

 Hi blog friends, I have alot of birthdays coming up in the next few months so I need to catch up on my birthday cards. I used a cute phindy image, Here's to you, and followed this weeks challenge which is to use humor on your card. I used a fiscars stamp from a birthday set that has several funny sentiments. I think the paper is my minds eye. I added some bakers twine, gems, MS gems.

Does anyone use your sewing machine with no thread in the needle to paper pierce? I do it often and did it on this card. If I peirce freehand, I do it crooked! Try it, it works well. Toodles!

 
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I love this Kim! That sentiment is the best, so funny (should I be upset that it actually is true?, lol)! Great coloring, cool dsp, all around fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, what a funny card, love the image, love the papers...and the twine... Perfect. Thanks for playing C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, what a brilliant card. I love the fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sentiment, love your card and yes, this is how I paper pierce too:)
    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image :) Love the banner DP and touch of twine. Looking forward to seeing your recipe card for Verve!

    ReplyDelete