Sunday, April 3, 2011

Housewarming.Card.SSS102

 Hi bloggers, how was your weekend? Not quite over yet but close! I needed to make a card for my youngest daughter who moved out this weekend. (It's bittersweet) I used the latest Sweet shop sketch 102. I love to use ovals. I find them pleasing to look at.
I saw this sentiment in a stamp set which I don't own so I computer generated it on cardstock. I cut it out with a spellbinder die and stenciled with pink ink. I added a little leaf stamp.
To embellish, i used a little prima flower, a diecut heart and button threaded with twine. I used a EK success punch to surround the panels and embossed the background with a dot folder.  Thanks for visiting! 
                                                                                 sss102

No comments:

Post a Comment