Sunday, January 4, 2015

Winter Wonder


Hi Friends, my card today looks like I'm looking out my windows! We're having a snowy, icy, foggy day. I've been wanting to play in the Curtain Call Challenge for a few days and have been thinking about the Cardabilities challenge too. 

The key to the Curtain Call, for me, is neutrals with that pop of silver. I achieved that pop with my Simon Says Stamp "Alexis" snowflake die cut from DCWV foil paper. The Bo Bunny paper, MFT Icicle die and snowflake iridescent sequins add to the snowy feel. The sentiment is Hero Arts. I added iridescent white twine as well. 
Other items used were a Cherry Lynn Doily die, SSS gray cardstock and grey pearls.

Thank for stopping by today!



8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The sentiment and icicles look fantastic against that shiny snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really like the neutrals with the silver. Great mix of die cuts Kim. A frosty delight! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooW! Great card! I really loved! Thank you for sharing with us! Cardabilities team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! So pretty! What a great take on both challenges! Great use of all those dies, and I just adore the neutral palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the two challenges! Love all the different elements! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love the silver snowflake and those icicles! Great take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Thanks for playing along with us Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Winter Wonder!

    ReplyDelete