Friday, March 11, 2016

Green Challenges


Hi Friends, I made this for the Curtain Call Challenge but missed it. Oh well, I also used the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 438. I used Pebbles DIY Home 6x6 paper pad that had these cool ombre papers in it. It looks more teal in the photo but it's pretty green IRL. I kept it simple because I have so many birthdays coming up.

I have many more birthday cards to make this month. I used sheer ribbon for the vertical mat on the sketch and a tag instead of a rectangle. The stamps are Winnie and Walter.

Some other challenges are:

Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Bit O' Green (quite a bit)
Simply Create -Use green only
Crafty Ribbons -Monochrome with Ribbon (look hard, it's there) ;)

Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this GREEN card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the layering and design. Your craftsmanship is superb, Kim! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit O’ Green” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green, and it does look green on my screen. Great use of the sketch. Love the tag. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you put the cupcake on a tag. It really makes it pop. Fun card Kim!

    ReplyDelete