Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lawnscaping 125


Hi Friends, Today's card is brought to you by the Lawnscaping Challenge-Splash of Color Challenge #125. We are to make a black and white card with a splash of color. I was stumped for a day or two, thinking about my Lawn Fawn stamps and trying to think of something different.

I was in my car repeating "splash of color?, splash of color?" when it hit me! A rainbow! And I had never inked up my LFt Chit Chat stamp so I combined that with the LF rainbow die and puffy cloud die. 
I heat embossed the sentiment and copic colored the cute birdies. I think this card could brighten anyone's day. 
Thanks for Visiting!

7KidsCollegeFund -Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges 310 Sentiment as Focal Point.
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge-121 Add Sparkle, I added wink of stella to the Rainbow but photo doesn't show it. 
Creative Moments -Sentiment on front
Tuesday Throwdown -Create a Scene



9 comments:

  1. That's the cutest splash of color! So fun, and what a great get well card it makes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love how the rainbow pops. And those little birds are super cute and colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! That rainbow just draws your eye and becomes everything. So uplifting! I love the bit of color on the birds too. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable and you are right this should brighten someones day. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this card!! that rainbow is AMAZING! especially against the grey clouds!! wow! love! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Great design, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THUD. My jaw hit the floor on this one. The rainbow hit me first, then the little colorful birds. What a beautiful pick-me-up card you've created. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges. - Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! This is the cutest card ever!! Love it!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete