Saturday, January 14, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 39


Hey Friends, how are you this fine day? How about a little Valentine inspiration this week? 
Inspired by all the little things 39 has a fun photo to inspire you. 

I knew I wanted to have a black and white panel on my card and the rest just evolved with the help of a Mojo Monday sketch #475. I used some Lawn Fawn patterned paper for the background and a unknown manuf. scrap for the banner. The hearts are die cut with spellbinder dies. I got the ribbon from Verve and the twine is Darice. 

Since I used this MFT sentiment, I guess this is my husband's card because it doesn't apply to anyone else! 

I hope you come play with us this week. Our guest is Hannelie Bester! 



9 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I sure do like how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's black and white and read all over? A Valentine card! Okay, the real answer is "newspaper", but your card is so much more fun to look at. The white embossed sentiment on black looks fantastic, and you always use the sketches so well. Hard to believe it's time to start Valentines already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspired card awesome use of the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and crisp are the words that come to mind. Love it Kim. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card! Beautiful layers and patterns and that sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, classic Valentine! I love making Valentines and bringing them to work to sell to coworkers (thus explaining why not all my sentiments work for me personally - lol!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designed card Kim! You rocked the sketch and valentine theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete