Saturday, March 25, 2017

Welcome Little Miss Croghan


Hi All and Hi Lesley! Welcome to the surprise Virtual Baby Shower for Baby Girl Croghan! Some of Lesley's wonderful friends put together a blog hop for her. Since she's the creator of the "Inspired by all the little things" design team I'm on, I wanted to join in the fun. 

I pull out a retired stamp set illustrated by the super talented Marcella Hawley. I love Copic coloring this image especially when I can match it to some sweet patterned paper. It's K&Co. and I'm sure it's also no longer available. I used an embossing folder, a punch and a button and twine to embellish. 
I sent it in a glassine bag with a tiny clothespin to close it up. 

There are many participants in the event so come join the hop and see everyone's cards here

Lesley, I wish you and your husband all the best! 
Hugs, Kim


10 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet surprise for Lesley. You picked a great image Kim. Wonderfully delicate and girly for little Miss Croghan. Love your stipling. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Kim! Love the sweet image and your fabulous coloring! Lesley is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptional card Kim! It is really a work of art! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love baby cards and this is so precious with that image! Pretty papers. I like the embossing on the gingham. Congratulations to Lesley on the new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card, Kim! The stamped and colored image is just gorgeous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...cute, cute, cute! I always loved this sweet PTI set :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Kim! Thank you so much! xo Your colouring is lovely! So is that image!

    ReplyDelete