Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inspired by all the little things #50


Hi Friends, Welcome to our 50th Challenge at Inspired by all the little things! We are thrilled to be celebrating this milestone with you all and we have each invited a guest to our party! 

I have invited the talented Tracy McDonald. Her blog is I wanna build a memory. I know you all know her for her fabulous coloring skills. She has been a fabulous blog friend to me over the years. Head over to her blog to check out the card she made, won't you?

I chose to be inspired by the cake, the wood floor, the colors and the leaves in the photo.  I used Winnie and Walter "Sugar Rush" set for the cake and the Winnie and Walter "The Party"set for the sentiment. 

Copic markers were used to color the cake and the stand and sentiment were Gold heat embossed. The flowers are from Avery Elle Laurel and the leaves are punched with a MS leaf punch. As you can see, I made a shaker card with gold sequins mix from Lucy's. 

I am posting this from Florida while visiting Mom but I'm coming home Saturday night and will join in the celebration fun then!
Hugs, Kim








7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the inspiration this week. I absolutely love your card! I hope you have a good visit with your mom. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You really captured so many elements of the photo in your cards Kim. Amazing composition. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, you aced it, Kim! I love how you colored the cake, and the shaker is so cool! It's especially pretty with those few sequins peeking out behind the overhead leaves where they stuck. What a great leaf punch that is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Kim! I love your giant shaker :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love all the elements you've added!

    ReplyDelete