Thursday, August 17, 2017

Aloha


Hi Friends, How are you? I have a card today that is for several challenges. I'm not done making summer cards yet and I'm not done with summer! I love it and don't want it to end. 
Although I didn't use a Hibiscus flower on the my card, I have the colors from the inspiration and the overall tropical feel going on. My pineapple is Avery Elle colored with zigs. The sentiment is also Avery Elle, a word die cut with gold foil paper layered on top of 3 white die cut words for dimension. 
The colors in the Color Throwdown were also used. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Kim


Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Add a sentiment
Color Throwdown 456 -Color Challenge
Curtain Call Challenge-Hibiscus



4 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love that pineapple... the gold sentiment... and the patterned paper... great card! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect background paper for your pretty pineapple! Great card! I'm so glad you played along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Kim! I love the cute pineapple and the gold embossing looks lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete