Saturday, October 14, 2017

Inspired by all the little Things #68


Hey Friends, We have another pretty inspiration photo for you this week at Inspired by all the little Things! I love the blue of the dress and the pretty floral bouquet. 

I started my card by inking up WPlus9 Southern Summer Florals 2 and die cutting them. The white embossed sentiment comes from Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss set. I searched my 6x6 pads for a dusty blue to match the dress. This was as close as I could get, The grey wood grain is from the same pad. I die cut a scalloped border with Lawn Fawn dies. A gem brad from my stash anchors the natural twine bow. 

I was happy to give this card to my daughter this past weekend to give to her friends for their wedding!

Our Guest this week is Sandy Mathis, please come join us this week, won't you?
Kim


8 comments:

  1. You made it amazing... again! That's a pretty blue and I think it does match the dress exactly. So nice to have those solid image stamps and dies for cards that don't have to take forever. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you used this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I'm sure your daughter's friend loved this card as well...it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design and I'm sure your daughter's friend treasured this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and bright bouquet with blue! Love your card, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is so beautiful. The pretty blossoms look great against the chevron background, and I love the contrast in texture of twine and rhinestone. Thanks so much for having me as a guest this week at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the inspiration. I really like your stamped and die cut flowers. They really look pretty against the blue background. :-)

    ReplyDelete