Saturday, October 21, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 69


Hi Friends! it's another week at Inspired by all the little Things. It's number 68 this week and we have a fun fall inspiration photo for you! 

I chose to be inspired by the quilt and the fall colors. So much so, that I stitched my quilt squares together with machine stitching. :) I used to sew on all my cards but don't anymore. 

I pulled out a SSS tag die and stamped a sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs, Sewn with Love with brown ink. I added a pair of wood veneer scissors and some brown bakers twine. 

Our guest this week is Meredith MacRitchie . Come by and see the wonderful cards the design team gals and our guest have made. And join us too!
Kim 




11 comments:

  1. Ohhh, love the quilt you made with those beautiful papers! Super cute tag die, great sentiment, and the scissors just top it off perfectly. Your real stitching looks fantastic. I still love the look of real stitching on cards. I don't do it as often as I used to because all the fun stitched dies make it too easy. Sometimes it's just that little something extra a card needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love all the pretty papers you have used. Fab sentiment too
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Kim! I love the stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognized this sweet ODBD sentiment. It’s definitely perfect for this weeks challenge..beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love that you actually stitched your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sentiment and pretty warm colors in the papers. The stitching is the perfect finishing touch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your stitching detail, and the dimension from the twine and wood veneer. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design! Love your patchwork quilt background and stitching details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love the sentiment and patchwork you created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt background with the machine stitching. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete