Saturday, December 9, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 76


Hey Friends, It's time for Inspired by all the little things #76. This inspiration photo is so festive! I was going to create a New years Eve card but I really need birthday cards so that's what I chose. 

I started out with some My Minds Eye papers from a SSS card kit last year. I love the gold foiling on it. I inked up another Simon Says Stamp Birthday sentiment and stamped it on a square panel. I fussed for hours (not really! ha!) to get some tails for the balloons tied on to them but gave up. A few gold stars finished it up.

Our guest this week is Joanne James from The Crafty Owl. Stop by the blog and check it out!

This is our last challenge for the year but we'll see you in January!
Merry Everything!
Kim



5 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, pretty with the gold foil! I need some birthday cards this month, too, and can't seem to make myself do winter cards after making all those Christmas cards. Your card is awesome any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kim - I love the way you made such good use of the peach and the gold detailing really makes this card something special. Love the feminine touch that the doily adds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a couple of the 6 x 6 pads from MME with foiled papers. They're so pretty I haven't even cut into them yet. LOL It's such a pretty color combo. I really like the balloons. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun & festive take on this weeks inspiration!

    ReplyDelete