Saturday, January 6, 2018

Inspired by all the little things #77


Hi all! Happy New Year! We're back to our challenges at Inspired by all the little Things. We're changing the format somewhat and are going to every 2 weeks now. 
We've got a cute inspiration for you. Interpret it how ever you'd like! My "little thing", in other words what I took from the inspiration, was the critters! 

My Lawn Fawn Party Animals are ready for a birthday party. Sheesh, I had to re-do a few of the animals due to rusty Copic coloring. I hadn't picked them up in weeks and it showed. 
After layering this on some patterned paper I cut a banner with the Lawn Fawn banner stamp and dies. I added Glossy Accents to the fox's party hat and gift. You can't tell I stuck my finger in it as usual! Ha. 
Our Guest for the month is Linda Snodgrass. Come on by and join us.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love those cute little critters and your Copic colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute critters and colourful B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! Too adorable! I'm sure that party is going on in our woods right now. You always have just the right stuff for this challenge. Gosh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your critters having a birthday party is just adorable! And what perfect background paper for a party!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! I love all the highlights you added with the white pen. Really fun card Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, your little critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete