Saturday, January 20, 2018

Inspired by all the little things #78



Hey Friends, It's time for another Inspired by all the little things Challenge. It's #78 and don't forget we went to an every 2 weeks format to give you more time to join us!

I was inspired by the hearts and quartrefoil design on the cookies. I had an embossing folder with the same pattern so I used that for the background. The hearts were die cut with Spellbinder hearts and scallopped hearts dies.
I used Pebbles "Forever My Always" paper from the SSS January card kit and a Simon stamp set from last year. CAS for a change.

Our guest is Linda Snodgrass, she's with us for the month! Head over to the blog and see all the great inspiration!
Kim



7 comments:

  1. Just found your blogs and your creations are all so wonderful (I am a new follower). I really like your hearts and the variety of pattern papers you used with the embossing. So pretty! If you get a chance, hope you will stop by to see what I have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo! I love your mix of sweet patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patterned hearts and embossing folder are fantastic, Kim! I really like that sweet{} sentiment, too! This is a lovely Valentine card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little hearts are so cute! I still have those dies, too, and use them fairly often. I really love how they look with all the patterned papers. A quad of hearts on your quatrefoil embossing. Aren't those the most yummy-looking cookies? Too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time for there to be hearts everywhere isn't it. LOL Sweet papers and the quatrefoil embossing is such nice texture. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your patterned hearts. So adorable. Thanks for having me as GD this month.

    ReplyDelete