Saturday, July 21, 2018

Clouds


Hey Friends, I'm playing in the CASology challenge this week. When I saw the cue card I knew I wanted to use my new-to-me Lawn Fawn Spring Showers dies. This set is not new but it's so versatile that I had to pick it up. 

I knew I wanted to make some kind of rainbow so I got out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and scribbled them in a line in ROYGBV order on Bristol paper. Then I spritzed it with lots of water and let it dry. I went to work and came back to this beauty.
You can see the rest, just cut it into a circle and arranged the die cuts on top. I added a Lawn Fawn sentiment and a few hearts. 

I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Use a die or punch.

Cas-ual Fridays -Rainbows and Buttlerflies (I just have the rainbow)



8 comments:

  1. Cheery and colorful! Great card. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love your watercolor circle! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rainbow colors are wonderful. They and your die cuts really pop on the kraft card. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rainbow card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beautiful rainbow! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your circle of the colorful rainbow! It looks amazing on your get well card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! I've been eyeing the Zigs but now think I need them lol!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    lovies, =o) kel
    CAS-ual Fridays Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete