Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Card Concept 97


Hey Friends, Welcome back to the Card Concept Challenge! Summer is not over for me but it's officially the Fall season of The Card Concept. 

We've got a pretty inspiration photo for you and we'd love you to join us. 
I used the Simon Says Stamp April 2018 Card Kit. The stamp set is Simon's Beautiful Day and the paper is Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow. Following the sketch below, I colored my images with Copics on Copic Express It paper and fussy cut out. I die cut the background paper with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched die. The stitched square and circle are MFT.  Lastly I added Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins. 

Thanks for visiting.
Kim



5 comments:

  1. I love your colorful background and your sparkly butterfly, Kim! It looks so cheerful! I am crazy about that wonky stitch die too - got to add it tony with list! I'm looking forward to a great new season of The Card Concept with you this year!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, so many things I love about this card -- the rainbow colors, the whimsical butterfly and leaves and font, the simple design, the vellum circle... did I leave anything out? Pretty and cute at the same time. Also love the room in the inspiration photo. The furniture seems vintage/retro, but the wall is all new. Love things all mixed up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on the flutter by Kim. I like the detail of the white dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh this is pretty! That butterfly is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these colors!!! Such a fun layout too :-)

    ReplyDelete