Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Card Concept 98


Hey Friends, Sorry about the delay in posting this. This week at The Card Concept I made a clean and layered card. 

The inspiration photo is super cute and I used my new-to-me Lawn Fawn rainbow die to go with the cute LF Unicorn. I expected my card to be a bit more pastel but it didn't work out that way. I used a sentiment from the LF crayon set, heat embossed in gold powder. The cloud border dies are once again Lawn Fawn.

I hope you all join us this week, it's a fun one!
Thanks for visiting, Kim 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the plaid colors matching the rainbow. Soooo cute. Has to be where unicorns really live. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing, Kim! How beautifully it all fits together. I love every bit of it, but my favorite part is how you colored the unicorn's mane and tail. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete