Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Card Concept 109


Hey Friends, We have such a cute inspiration photo challenge for you this week at The Card Concept 109!  It just so happened I had the fabulous birthday paper with the paper fans on it that matched the photo. 
I heat embossed my Avery Elle pineapple in gold powder and water colored it with zig markers. I fussy cut out because I don't have the dies. The sentiment is from the same set which I heat embossed in white. 
To put it together I dry embossed a white card stock panel with a star embossing folder, added a doodlebug doily and some enamel hearts.

I hope you come play along with us. You can choose what ever inspires you from the photo!
Thanks for visiting today!
Kim
Other challenge links below


Shopping our stash -Use markers, I used zig markers.
Seize the birthday-159 Anything goes (my card says Happy Birthday on the inside!)

2 comments:

  1. You're right about the cuteness of the inspiration board! Your paper sure does match, plus the cute doily. I didn't know Doodlebug made doilies. I like how you gold embossed the pineapple, and the starry embossing adds great texture. Really cute, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been MIA for quite a while. Had a major case of crafty burnout. I am just lovin the textures on this card--the embossing on the pineapple and that great embossed background panel. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete