Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Card Concept 110


Hi Friends, Ya, March is here, spring is around the corner! The Card Concept 110 has a great inspiration for you. 
I tried to go Vintage or Shabby Chic with this card. I used the colors from the pieced Shamrock in the photo for my shamrocks. Although I distress it, it wasn't enough. Just looking at it now, some splatters would have helped. I cut the shamrocks out with a die from Paper Smooches with various 6x6 papers. I machine-stitched thru the centers and added hand stitched buttons. I roughed up the edges of the panels with a Tim Holtz distress tool and added Antique Linen distress ink. 
I hope you join us this week. Stop by the blog and check out the fun!
Kim


1 comment:

  1. You always do the most perfect cards for this challenge! The buttons are so darn cute and I love the stitching. Your distressed edges are a clever interpretation of the distressed wood in the photo. Spring is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete