Sunday, May 20, 2012

CTD192,TT169

Hey everybody! I'm coming to you today with a card or 2 that I made with 2 challenges in mind. I chose to use the colors in this week "The Color Throwdown" which I think are so cheerful and pretty! They were sage green, pink, orange and dark pink. I think those are Stampin up colors which I don't have. I found those colors in the Echo Park Victoria pad.

I used a Waltzingmouse Stamp that coordinates with a Spellbinder die, forgot which number. Then I added a rub on from MSE, some recollections bling and an Imaganise flower from ions ago.

For the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge, the rules are to choose a letter of the alphabet, such as B, for bow,button,etc. I chose "S" for sympathy, stitching and sentiment. I made the sympathy card below first. Then knowing I'd be needing an anniversary card in a few days, I decided to copy the first one while all the materials were out on the desk.
Thanks for visiting today!
Kim :)

6 comments:

  1. These are simply stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards with lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kim! LOVE how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are just gorgeous Kim! I really like that bling and the great die cuts. Super pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete