Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mojo 363


Hi Bloggers, I have a quick post to share before this challenge ends today. I use Mojo Monday Sketch 363 and Verve stamps to whip up this card I needed asap for a birthday. 

I had to do a little surgery on the circle image, LOL. There was a spot on the bottom that I needed to cover up so I cut a second circle in half and glued it on and hid the seam with the ribbon. Sure glad it worked out or I would have had to start over. 
I used Bo Bunny paper, name unknown to layer up this little cutie. 
Thanks for visiting! Kim

Seize the Birthday -Sweet Treats


2 comments:

  1. Well there are no scars from your card surgery...lol!!
    The cake looks good enough to eat!
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great save Kim! I really like the faux stitching on your die cuts. I need some of those for my stash. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete