Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SS328


Hi Card Makers, Today I have a simple birthday card to share. I needed it quick so I left out the left panel on the "Sketch Saturday 328" sketch. I was really rushing to get this done for a party. You would think I'd have lots of birthday cards on hand but I have given almost all of them away lately. I'm going to have to start making 2 of each when I make a card. I could have added some sequins or something on the top but...I left it plain plus I think the balloon was screaming for a little twine bow but after 3 tries I gave up. 

I think this Stampin Up set "Giggle Greetings" is so funny! Especially this cat, love it! It took but a few minutes to color him up with the Copic W's and R20 and the light C's for the ground. I layered on the paper, punched a border, die cut a circle and balloon and called it done.

Some challenges this fits are:
Cheerful Stamp Pad -Birthday Card
My Sheri Crafts Challenge 142 -Birthday

Bye for now!
Kim



10 comments:

  1. LOL -- I so totally relate to that sentiment!!! It's a great one! I also LOVE your choice of coordinating papers and cute kitty stamp!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,, fabulous sentiment. Great use of the sketch and love that balloon. thanks for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with great cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny & cute--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Love the image and the way you used it with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Love the sentiment! Super fun card Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, I have this set and am looking forward to using it again. First things first, though. This card is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a humorous card! thank you for playing along with our birthday card challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, I love this card...that sentiment is hilarious! May have to get that set! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kim! Did you see you won our challenge over at My Sheri Crafts? Email me http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-143-buntings.html

    ReplyDelete