Wednesday, December 10, 2014

KKS Stocking Stuffer


Hi Friends, I made a little stocking stuffer gum package. I used Kraftin Kimmie Stamp set "Meow-y Christmas" colored with Copics to decorate a gum package. Ever since I received this adorable stamp during my guest spot with KK I have had this idea.

I didn't cover the gum wrapper, I measured it and made a new one by scoring a strip of card stock in 4 places. Then I placed a mat on it, added a MS tag doily and my colored image. To finish it and make it easy to pull the gum out, I punched 2 circles, glued them together at the top and stapled it at the bottom.
I have decided to answer the call for a month long guest designer spot for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, wish me luck! I so enjoyed it last time, love the design team, they are so fun and I love the stamps too.

Links below.
Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday  Will post on Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Friends Facebook Page too.
The Color Throwdown 322 Color Challenge
The Paper Girls Challenge  Small Gifts



8 comments:

  1. These stocking stuffers are adorable! I've got to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE this image and your coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thi is so cute. My son asked if he could have gum in his stocking so I'll have to come up with a more masculine version of this. Thanks so much for the idea! And thanks for linking up with us at The Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so darling, Kim! I love things like this for stocking stuffers. I have a gum holder that goes into our son's stocking every year. The same one over and over again. I think he'd be disappointed if it wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love how you used the circles for a pull tab. Great detailing on the kitty and stocking too. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet kittie and so clever!! Thxs for playing with us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, how very cute is that kitty, and what a clever giftie idea with the gum! I love it! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little gift idea! Love this cute kitty! So glad to see your project in the throwdown gallery!

    ReplyDelete