Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mojo Monday 414


Hey Friends, I decided to go back to my old style of card making for this card. But the sketch is not old, it's this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. I used a retired Flourishes image, colored with Copics, paired with some small scale patterned paper. I hadn't used any of this lace from my stash in a very long time. 
My Mom just sold our family home after 40 plus years and has moved into a retirement community. This card is going to her. Thanks for visiting.



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your style, old or new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the coloring and the beautiful layout - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about this card!! The images are so pretty and the lace is the perfect accent for them!! Lovely creation! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hope you will play again! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Kim! super sweet card, I so luv the details, lace, and your coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card & beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at {Cupcake Inspirations} Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the touch of blue ribbon on the lace which coordinates beautifully with the blue ribbon on the image! Nicely done! So glad you were inspired by our Lace Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! That's a big step after 40 years. Hope she'll be happy in her new place. Your card is sweet as can be. I like the pretty velvet trimmed lace and the homey image.

    ReplyDelete