Friday, May 28, 2010

Candace.Shower
















Hi all, Happy Memorial Day! I made this card and tag set for my friend's son's fiance. I used
K&Co paper, mat size, 4.5 x 6.5-ish. It is a clooection of shades for blue, grey, beige, white,ivory. It is so pretty for wedding cards and projects.
I lifted the design for the card from someone who's name escapes me but I'm going to go home and look at the paper with the web address then come back and update.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink. I tried to heat emboss it several times but to no avail. Just didn't come out good so I stuck with ink only.
I used a few different MS punches. Flat back pearls, prima flowers and gems. I used the wedding solutions cart. and my cricut expression. I also used the divine swirls embossing folder and the cuttlebug.
So pretty in person.

Much love, Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment