Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mojo185.Spring.colors



Hi all, I figured I'd jump on the Easter Card bandwagon! I'll probably send it to one of my girls. I used some Echo Park papers and a mojo monday sketch. I used some springy colors too. The image is a pink cat studio digi which I colored with prismacolor pencils and OMS. (the lavender color on the flowers match the organza ribbon but it doesn't appear so in the photo). The sentiment on the inside says Easter Blessings. Links to some challenges are listed below.
Take care!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute ... love those polka dots! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card...Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful bunny image and fabulously coloured too :) Love how you used the mojo sketch. Great Easter card.

    ReplyDelete