Sunday, June 30, 2013

DS107-Mom's Card & Follow me on Bloglovin

 Hi Friends, How are you this summer Sunday morning? I'm here to show you Mom's Birthday card that I made yesterday following the fabby Deconstructed Sketch 107 and the C4C192 Hexagon challenge.
I love how feminine and pretty this turned out. I did lots of layering, stitching and yummy color choices.
The paper is MME, Spellbinder fancy oval die cut, PTI tag and stamp set, and Recollections (prima) paper rose. Links to challenges below. :)

 Please follow me on Bloglovin. I'm so fearful that I'll wake up on July 1 with no one coming to visit me anymore. I'm sure most of you have used their tool that transfers all your Blogger Reader followers over to Bloglovin. I know I have and trust me, I will keep following all of you as well!
So if you haven't already, please go to my sidebar and click the Follow icon. THANKS!

My Sheri Crafts-Birthday Card
One Stop Craft Challenge-Add a tag

6 comments:

  1. Your card is quite lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgesou Kim! Love the hint of the hexagons in the background paired with that lovely layered sentiment. Yeeeuum! Sorry kiddo, but you're stuck with me. Bwahahaha! Go Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kim! I'm following you on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is just fantastic! I adore the papers you used and the wonderful little tiny tag! Thanks for joining us for DS107!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree with the yumminess of the paper! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... love how you put all the pieces and embellishments together

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete