Sunday, April 6, 2014

Curtain Call and Deconstructed Sketch


Hi Bloggers, Are you enjoying nice weather? I am. It's a nice spring day today.  I made a card for a few challenges yesterday. I combined the adorable Baby Booties Challenge from the Curtain Call April 1 with this week's Deconstructed Sketch 145.
Why, oh, why have I not inked up this adorable Waltzingmouse Nortic Baby stamp set until now? I had to have it and now I know why. It's great! When I saw the Curtain Call challenge, I thought of these knitted baby shoes. I heat embossed them on kraft with white EP and cut them out. From the same set, I used the sentiment stamps with Tux. Blk. ink and a sponged circle die cut. I used a Cuttlebug EF for the background. Graphic 45 paper, PTI twill ribbon, pearls and a button was also used. The sponging was done with Momento Summer Sky on ivory PTI Card stock.





Wish I had a pair of these booties for my Grandson!

Some other challenges:
Stamping Sensations-Dies and punches -I used circle dies, banner and scalloped border punch.
Alphabet Challenge -D is for Diecut
Just Add Ink -Add layers
Savvy Homemade Cards-Photo Inspiration-Oh Baby-I used the polka dots.
Artistic Stamper-Embossing

See you again this week! Kim



10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Kim, what a gorgeous interpretation of the sketch, and a great use of the dies. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is incredible! Those shoes are amazing. This whole card is amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a gorgeous and cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colours used on your baby card and the emboss folder is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baby card! I love the colors and cute little booties. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is about as sweet as sweet gets! I love those darling booties and I can certainly see why you had to have that stamp set. Your colors and papers really are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely adorable! those baby booties are wonderful heat embossed on the kraft!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call-Baby Booties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creation is lovely Kim and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x
    I have a Grand Calibur to be won here

    ReplyDelete