Friday, May 8, 2015

Lawnscaping 105, Mojo Monday 396


Hi Friends, Back with another cute whimsical card for the Lawnscaping Challenge this week. The challenge is to use water coloring of any sort. Instead of doing a background with water colors, I choose to "paint" my images with Distress Inks. The gray on the unicorn is Momento London Fog because I don't have a gray D.Ink.
I used a cute pastel MME paper line for this and colored the "Critters Ever After" images to match. (These are a second and third try).
I'm dying to get my sewing machine back from the repair. I think some stitching on this card would have looked great. Inside I inked around the edges of everything with Distress Inks. Following the Mojo Monday 396 sketch, I arranged all the elements and added some hoarded SC wood veneer stars. :)

Mojo Monday 396 -Sketch
Lawnscaping Challenge 105 -Use water coloring
Crafters Cafe Challenge _Your inner child
Simon Says Stamp -Lets get Sentimental Use a sentiment as focal point. 
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Pinspirational Challenge -I used the pastel colors of the inspiration photo.






9 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such sweet images!! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing scene! I love the colors you used, and the unicorn is my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and whimsical. Fantastic job with the sketch Kim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete