Sunday, November 8, 2015

CTD 367


Hey There, I'm playing in the Color Throw Down Challenge 367 today. Also The Challenge 49 was used for the sketch. I subbed the banner flags for my label shape. I'm in LOVE with this ephemra from Pink Paisley line, Cedar Lane. So many pretty embellies. I bought the paper too but didn't use it on this card. The paper is My Minds Eye.

I also had Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness Week 1 challenge in mind to. The challenge is to send a card to a friend or family member. Mine is going to a friend. 


Later, Gators!

8 comments:

  1. Your foxy card is divine with all these delightful elements, Kim!! I love how you've used the patterns and ephemra!! Thank you for playing at The Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, such an adorable card. Love the fox and those gold vellum looking leaves. Are they vellum? Glad you played The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable.....love that sweet fox!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that little fox is so cute. Great use of the ephemera pieces Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO delightful, Kim! Love that foxy fox and how you were inspired! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could not be any cuter! LOVE that little fox! Thanks SO much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ever so sweet! Love the soft mix of colors and pops of gold!

    ReplyDelete